An Overview of Our BCP and Development
Making a strategic and proactive decision to develop a business continuity plan (BCP) to ensure your IT/cyber resilience and recovery capability is a crucial move. Whether your organization prioritizes the protection of critical data and assets or minimizing disruption to business operations, the team of experts at AbriteLogic Solutions can help your organization swiftly and efficiently return to normal business operations after disaster strikes.
Our primary BCP consideration constitutes predefined procedures as to how an organization will continue to run and maintain critical business operations when coping with an emergency after a disaster strikes. Regardless, we’ve got you covered so your business remains competitive!
Key Considerations For BCP Development
Meet the industry leaders in business continuity planning and development and access how their expertise can help drive your business strategy to safeguard your critical data and assets by restoring the business to full functionality, following a system failure or compromise, while keeping the business impact to a minimum. AbriteLogic Solutions is here to help you accomplish your BCP goals by virtue of the following considerations.
Custom BCP Process & Development
- Assessing the state of the business operations
- Developing or updating business impact analysis (BIA)
- Conducting assets impact assessment
- Adopting communication processes
- Identify the location for data storage
- Drafting response communication and action plan
- Ensuring proper documentation of DRP
BCP Best Practices
- Defining the scope of the plan and determining risks to business operations
- Identifying key business areas and critical functions
- Determining acceptable downtime per each critical function
- Testing procedures to validate their effectiveness
- Create a strategic plan to maintain consistent operations
Why Chose Our vCISO Services?
The following is the scope of our key vCISO responsibilities related to service offering and why you should count on us:
- Working with respective business units with the client organizations and providing guidance relating to the development and improvements to the BCP and its associated recovery processes.
- Providing expert advice and assessment on strategic security planning, security threats, and compliance requirements.
- Providing consultation to develop an effective cybersecurity program and facilitate its integration into your business strategy, process, and culture.
- Holding ourselves to the highest ethical standards and treating all clients with dignity and respect.
- Remaining passionate about fast and quality deliverables throughout our service delivery cycle and ensuring that project deliverables conform to quality standards while exceeding expectations.
- Claiming ownership for the results of our actions and expertise; therefore, we understand that maintaining consistent and effective communication is the key to a successful engagement.