A glance at our frameworks and standards services
Our trusted vCISO experts are here to help client organizations use industry frameworks and standards to improve their cyber resilience and compliance programs. The team becomes a trusted member of each organization’s management team and helps them deliver the core cybersecurity protection that every organization needs.
Our team of experts can help you build trust with your customers by achieving and maintaining continuous security and privacy compliance with applicable industry frameworks and standards, key among them are the following:
- NIST Frameworks (e.g. 800-53, 37, 137, CSF, etc.)
- FISMA (FIPS 199/200)
A List of Industry Frameworks and Standards
If you are looking for vCISO with experts—who can use cybersecurity frameworks as guideposts to drive your business security strategy to hinder attackers from causing disruption and safeguard your critical data—then AbriteLogic Solutions is here to help you accomplish your compliance goals. Correctly applying the right industry frameworks and standards counts so our team can help you secure your business with that expertise.
- Required guidelines and procedures to establish and maintain security controls
- Trusted advice for choosing the right IT security framework for your organization
- NIST 800-53, NIST 800-37, NIST 800-137
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
- Other frameworks as applicable and depending on your specific needs
- Utilizing Type I and Type II reports to check suitability and operating effectiveness of the controls
- SOC 1: Type 1 & 2
- SOC 2: Type 1 & 2
- SOC 3 Reports
- Assisting healthcare providers, health insurance companies, and health maintenance organizations to remain compliant with the HIPAA law
- Helping define the security and privacy for PHI and ePHI and build your security program using controls mapped to HIPAA
- Working with organizations providing, storing, or using payment card data to get PCI/DSS certified by meeting all stated requirements
- Expertise in varying PCI compliance Levels 1, 2, 3, & 4 depending on whether it involves a merchant or service provider
- Providing expertise for the FedRAMP authorization process via documenting, assessing, authorizing, and monitoring
- Enjoying the benefits of understanding the requirements for FedRAMP certification
- Ensuring FISMA compliance best practices including information system inventory, risk categorization, system security plan and controls
- Utilizing FIPS 199 standards for security categorization and FIPS 200 standards for minimum security requirements
Why Chose Our vCISO Services?
The following is the scope of our key vCISO responsibilities related to service offering and why you should count on us:
- Helping client organizations use cybersecurity frameworks and standards to provide guidance on how to respond to and recover from cybersecurity incidents and help them identify and implement appropriate measures to protect their systems and critical data from cyberthreats.
- Providing expert advice and assessment on strategic security planning, security threats, and compliance requirements.
- Providing consultation to develop an effective cybersecurity program and facilitate its integration into your business strategy, process, and culture.
- Holding ourselves to the highest ethical standards and treating all clients with dignity and respect.
- Remaining passionate about fast and quality deliverables throughout our service delivery cycle and ensuring that project deliverables conform to quality standards while exceeding expectations.
- Claiming ownership for the results of our actions and expertise; therefore, we understand that maintaining consistent and effective communication is the key to a successful engagement.